June 04, 2012 at 18:34:17:

In Reply to
Question about IADC
posted by
Yeidy
June 03, 2012 at 20:29:05:

Hello Yeidy,

You asked, "My question is would it work for me since i can't be hypnotize?"

It is not related to hypnotism in any way. I am a certified hypnotist. Hypnotism slows down the mind and makes it open to suggestion. The bilateral stimulation we use in the Guided Afterlife Connections speeds up the mind to take it to a higher vibration. Whether you can be hypnotised has nothing to do with the bilateral stimulation methods.

You asked, "I think that in order to perceive the Afterlife we must have to pocess visual ability and i'm bad at it."

You receive the contacts from the other side in the sensory mode you're most able to receive it in. However, the images have an impact on your mind, although they're not like slide shows. You know what they are and you can remember them, but they are impressions more than photographs.

You asked,"What does the IADC or Guided After Life Connections feels like? It feels real as this life or just like a vivid dream?"

There is no parallel, although I guess if you had to choose one, it would be more like daydreaming when you have no control over what comes into the daydream. Imagine you're thinking about something wonderful you wish would happen, and you're living the experience of getting it. You see, hear, taste, touch, and smell in your daydream, but you're intending things to happen. In a Guided Afterlife Connection, you have all of the experiences in your mind, but you aren't controlling what comes. It's more like a dream in the way it plays out and you're a part of it, but not controlling it, but the experiences are more like a daydream. However, for some people, the experiences are more vivid than a daydream.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Question about IADC:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Question about IADC:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: