Message written by

Aubrey
August 06, 2012 at 03:31:00:

In Reply to
Re: E=MC2
posted by
Craig
August 01, 2012 at 22:49:01:

The Quantum Activist asserts that consciousness...before energy and mass...is the ground state.
I agree.It is consciousness that does the measuring...that looking and seeing...which is our
common sense.is primarary...We see what we look for.

l, and collecive reality.....incuding the scientific stories...are all stories..partlly flawed human interpritations at best. All theroy is partly right, and partly wrong...by definition...but we throw that out the window...conformational bias steps in..and we all do it....Building onto what we think is right seems natural. all of our opinions are totally valid. There is a Craig world, a Kim world and an Aubrey world. What Aubrey does right in his world can be obviously wrong in Kim’s world.
The context determines the meaning. The particles mean nothing....other than the meaning we choose to give them..we should value the obvious...do the right things....obviouslly.
.Kim doesn't know if my lawn got cut today....but I know ….why should she care, she can't see it..no one can see this lawn....but me...it didn't exist for you until I mentioned it. But only 1% of what is in my awareness....are the troublemakers....I blindly ignore the other potential problems. Less than 1 % of what we see even registers......we all do is selective attention....conformational bias. We create our own problems...then praise our self for solving them.

The equations e=mc2..and m=e/c2.......are identical
but when we shift our attention from our particle form, to our wave form...hmmm

It is becoming obvious that I am stumbling thru this world. And this storey gets better....I am going camping with my kids in 2 days...gotta go pack.....prepare for the chaos...wish me luck
love you

Messages written in reply to Re: E=MC2:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: E=MC2:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: