Craig
September 06, 2012 at 09:41:02:

In Reply to
Remote Viewing
posted by
K Stewart
August 27, 2012 at 00:17:40:

Hi K,

You wrote, "I jotted down really applied to the next object that was on the list for viewing. It happened 4 out of the ten tests. Is there any significance to this?"

Yes, that's very common. It has happened to me before. The mind tends to go where it wants to. Sometimes it will go to the next target. I'm best as seeing objects, so when the target is an object in someone's office or home, my mind will look around the house. If I'm looking at an object on a table, my mind will find things close to the table or objects on other tables. I don't know why.

You wrote, "I also was pretty close to getting the object on the table. My first impression was "big eyes", second was ruffles around the eyes and third was the tawny color."

That's more than pretty close. It's dead on!

You wrote, "I skipped ahead and guessed it was a lion."

Resist guessing at what it is, although at the end, you may give your impressions. I can absolutely see how you might get the impression of a lion from the object.

You wrote, "Strangely, I also had a clear picture of something that looks like an antique rope pullie. Just wondering if that is correct?"

I've come to believe everything I get is significant, but some things can't be easily identified. The old windows in my house have the counterweight balance that allows them to be raised and lowered more easily. They are on a pulley. From my desk where I work, I'm looking at a broken rope from the pulley all day long. You could be picking up on what I'm seeing.

Love and peace, Craig

: I really enjoyed working things out. Is there any chance you might change up the pictures anytime soon?

: Thanks in advance and peace
:

Messages written in reply to Re: Remote Viewing:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Remote Viewing:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: