Craig
September 08, 2012 at 09:48:48:

In Reply to
more about my nde
posted by
kim marine
September 04, 2012 at 18:46:04:

Hi Kim,

Thanks for sharing your story. You had a profound NDE. I agree with your viewpoint. We are engaged in the play of life, learning lessons with the help of the Source, our helpers and guides, and our loved ones.

I also believe the teachings of the remarkable Rabbi from Galilee are for humankind from the Source. The Christians are saturated with the vocabulary of the church. It separates them from the rest of humankind who embrace Yeshua's teachings. But it's only semantics. What Yeshua taught doesn't belong to a religion. His teachings are a page from the training manual for all of us on the Earth plane. He was divine, as are we all. He had a message to save humankind, but it is a salvation we each work out for ourselves--he was showing us how. His message was of removing the physical realm's self-absorption, insensitivity, and greed--sin if you will--and focusing on the spiritual. As such, he washed away the sins of the world by showing us how we could wash away the focus on the world and turn our gaze toward the spiritual. He fulfilled the law by showing us how in a spiritually focused life, law is unnecessary.

So we agree with the Christians, but the semantics of the church make them separate themselves from us. That will fall away. Eventually, what we know to be true about spirituality, the Source, our eternal lives, the Earth school, and Yeshua will be accepted by the Christians as synonymous with what Yeshua actually taught and what they believe. The shell that is the church will fall away, and the truth taught by Yeshua will be embraced by Christians and non-Christians alike.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: more about my nde:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: more about my nde:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: