K Stewart
September 21, 2012 at 02:07:48:

In Reply to
Re: Remote Viewing
posted by
Craig
September 06, 2012 at 09:41:02:

: Hi K,

: You wrote, "I jotted down really applied to the next object that was on the list for viewing. It happened 4 out of the ten tests. Is there any significance to this?"

: Yes, that's very common. It has happened to me before. The mind tends to go where it wants to. Sometimes it will go to the next target. I'm best as seeing objects, so when the target is an object in someone's office or home, my mind will look around the house. If I'm looking at an object on a table, my mind will find things close to the table or objects on other tables. I don't know why.

:
: You wrote, "I also was pretty close to getting the object on the table. My first impression was "big eyes", second was ruffles around the eyes and third was the tawny color."

: That's more than pretty close. It's dead on!

: You wrote, "I skipped ahead and guessed it was a lion."

: Resist guessing at what it is, although at the end, you may give your impressions. I can absolutely see how you might get the impression of a lion from the object.

: You wrote, "Strangely, I also had a clear picture of something that looks like an antique rope pullie. Just wondering if that is correct?"

: I've come to believe everything I get is significant, but some things can't be easily identified. The old windows in my house have the counterweight balance that allows them to be raised and lowered more easily. They are on a pulley. From my desk where I work, I'm looking at a broken rope from the pulley all day long. You could be picking up on what I'm seeing.

: Love and peace, Craig

: : I really enjoyed working things out. Is there any chance you might change up the pictures anytime soon?

: : Thanks in advance and peace
: :

Thank you Craig for the response. I was wondering if there is any difference between the kind of images a remote viewer sees and what a psychic detective sees. I checked out the remote viewers guild in Hawaii. They had the group working on a specific target related to an unsolved murder that has now been solved. Can remote viewing become something stronger? Can a person that is in the remotely viewed area sense that "other" presence? Do you know of any remote viewers that can see actual activity in real time?

Just a short story....
Several years ago, after my mother passed away, my sister was cleaning out one of my mothers houses. This house had been basically abandoned and was a real mess. I had been to that house as a kid. I had actually helped clear the lot and the following year stayed for a summer visit. Well, to make this quick, I had been talking to my sister about what a mess the house was and how the once beautiful yard had become an overgrown jungle. It was sad because my mother worked so hard to make that yard a paradise. (House was in Hawaii) I was remembering the house and then suddenly I had a very strong feeling that there was something by a tree that was next to the stairs leading to the lanai. I closed my eyes and tried to get a better idea of what was drawing my attention.
*Note: I was in California talking to my sister that was in Hawaii. I had not been to that house in 20 years.
Anyway, I began to get a very clear feeling that there was something white by a tree that was to the left of the stairs. I kept trying to focus in on this white object and I told my sister to check by the tree. There was something there that I thought was important for her to find. She asked what she should be looking for and all I could imagine was a white lichen growing from near the base of the tree. Turns out it was a piece of white coral. My sister did remark that it was shaped like the lichens' there. I didn't get that one right either, close, but not exact. I had no idea at that time what remote viewing was or why I was drawn to that object, but looking back, I had a few incidents like that around the time of my mothers death. I best guess is that my emotions and sensitivity were heightened and that I was just more open, allowing my mind to explore a different realm. What do you think? What quality do certain people have that allows them to be psychic or able to remote view? Is it that plane that you have mentioned elsewhere?

Thank you,
K  

Messages written in reply to Re: Remote Viewing:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Remote Viewing:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: