Craig
November 09, 2012 at 11:31:32:

In Reply to
animal spirits
posted by
Debi
November 07, 2012 at 22:17:38:

Hi Debi,

This is what they say on the next plane of life about animals. The pets we have continue to live on the other side because of our love for them. If we have a connection with an animal, the animal will be there waiting for us. They are cared for by our loved ones and given to us when we transition. They are always part of the reunion.

As for forest animals, they say they are part of the larger conscious, the Mind of God. They don't continue after death as individuals.

I haven't heard anything about animal spirits on this side of life having some influence over people or some special spiritual place. I do know that animals, like everything in the physical realm, can be used to help us grow and learn lessons. And I know that they have intelligence beyond our expectations for them. In life on the next plane, they are able to communicate with us.

Yes, humankind in the West especially has disenchanted the world. We have been so focused on the scenery that we've come to miss the play. We have to reenchant the universe by allowing these wonderful connections that are there, but we've been taught to block them.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: animal spirits:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: animal spirits:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: