Greater Reality Forum

Heartbroken

Message written by

Debi
February 26, 2013 at 22:31:11:

Hello,
Today I have lost a great friend. Her name was "Fuzzy." She was 96 years old. She would not allow visitors in her last months here. Her birthday was this past Sunday. She received my and my mother's gift of live bamboo and the sort delivered to her on her birthday, and later went to the hospital where she passed peacefully in her sleep.
As a child I would go to her little house in the woods and she would give me refuge. She would share things with me about our plane, but never gave too much information.
As I went through the phases of teen rebellion, adult conformity, and "finding" religion, she remained patient with me, allowing me to find my own path.
I have a much better understanding of the universe now because of her. I have been enlightened because she has allowed me to seek my own path. Over the past year I would go to her and share the things that have changed in my life. She was glad to hear that I had moved on from religion and opened up to truth.
We would talk about things like electromagnetism, and love. I'm heartbroken. She was so special. I never knew anyone like her. I respected her need of privacy, but wish I would have visited her more.
She was a scientist of sorts, and an artist who retired from the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. She moved to the woods and built a modest home where she could be alone and meditate. She remained a virgin and never married.
I have the books that she gave me(entrusted me with) in the past year. Books on her meditations and enlightening.
I so badly want to hear from her. I feel as though she must be so excited to start a new journey after 96 years here. I don't want to pull her back but I would love to hear from her.
I am able to hear from entities and I am also able to draw and write what I "hear" while in contact. I normally hear from those who are here and want to talk. I never ask specifically to talk to anyone. Do I dare ask such a great friend and mentor back from her journey for my own resolution, or do I allow her to go on without strings. My heart wants to hear, but my soul is torn. Can you help?  

Messages written in reply to Heartbroken:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Heartbroken:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: