Greater Reality Forum

The Arbitrary nature of earth time

Message written by

Carol Weekes
April 30, 2013 at 23:13:59:

We are eternal spirits. And yet, while we are here on earth, our 24 hour clock never seems to have enough hours to allow us to do what we want to do each day. I went through step 2 of the afterlife connection almost two months ago, and yet 'life' has been so busy that I haven't been able to get to step 3 yet. I know we are eternal and that our loved ones want to make contact. My frustration is that most days are so busy, that by the time the end of the day comes around and I want to make contact, I'm often too tired to be able to do so. Why is life on this earth so trying like this? Why do the days seem so short with never enough time to do all that we want to accomplish? I feel like there's so much spiritual learning to be done, among many other 'bucket list' things to still accomplish, yet there never seems to be enough time to do it all. I so dearly want to spend more time growing spiritually; there are so many books to read, so many exercises to try, and yet 'daily life' re: jobs, housework, errands, etc; so often get in the way. Do others here feel like there's never enough time to do all that we want to do? Sometimes I feel like we need to live 300 years on this earth in one lifetime in order to read more books, learn more lessons, try more things...just to get more things done. I hope our loved ones in spirit understand that our days here on earth can often feel so rushed, and that it can take time to accomplish more spiritual learning while we're here on earth.  

Messages written in reply to The Arbitrary nature of earth time:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to The Arbitrary nature of earth time:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: