CrystalSong
September 19, 2013 at 11:11:06:

In Reply to
Re: The Labyrinth of Possibilities
posted by
Craig
September 19, 2013 at 09:07:29:

: Hi Morningsong,

: You had a fascinating journey, and unusual aftereffects. No, I've not heard of the feeling of radiation like that before. Your experience was real for you, so it is something to ponder and compare with other experiences you'll be having. We'll also wait to see whether anyone else has similar experiences.

: If you're not keeping a journal yet, you must do so. Write all the details you can recall. Add to it with each experience you have.

: Your goal is to eventually control and understand the experiences. When you go into them, ask questions so you receive answers and help from all the available aids--there are many: guides, helpers, scientists on the other side, and the Source. Enlist their aid in understanding what's happening. If you don't know your guides, especially your primary guide, I recommend that you get to know your primary guide and become accustomed to calling on your guide.

: You're traveling in uncharted waters. It's an exciting journey. Enjoy it and learn from it.

: Love and peace, Craig

Thank you for answering Craig.

As you suggest, I do keep a journal and have been since someone else made the same fine suggestion a year ago.

I sort of have an idea who my Guides are. Someone does answer my questions, but they've not said who they are, the voice sounds like mine of course, but says improbable things I wouldn't have thought to say. Who it is I don't know, but I think of it as Spirit.

On this occasion I forgot to ask questions as I was fascinated to see energy fields around Earth. I've seen Earth from space 5-8 times, either continents and clouds or the auric fields, never saw energy fields before and the disruptions in the field were highly interesting. I believe based on what was seen that some of the large frequency arrays we've built to alter ions in the atmosphere are having effects not anticipated.

Several days after that event some friends and I were working with psycimetry skills ( the ability to read information off inanimate objects of things associated with it)
We put 3 items each on a table that we knew the histories of, then each selected someone else's object that we knew nothing about.
I selected a thin vile of water and clearing thoughts, went into it to get impressions/scenes/etc. Immediately the same thing happened again, systemic poisoning spread throughout my body, increased body temperature, nausea, lassitude and illness in every bone, muscle and all tissue and vital organs. I couldn't push through the poisoning feeling as the longer I held the vile of water the deeper and more pronounced the experience became.
I set in down quickly and said "Whatever that is it's bad for life, all life and most definitely humans, I can't go any deeper into it due to extreme poisoning. I don't like that thing, not at all!"

My friend, an engineer, mouth was hanging open and his look of shock was complete as I fought back waves of nausea. He said "That shouldn't happen! That vial contains Heavy Water from a Norwegian Plant at Vemork, which the Norwegians and Allied forces carried out sabotage against in WW2 to keep the Germans from getting ahold of it and using the Heavy Water for nuclear weapons. Heavy Water itself is not harmful to humans to the best of my knowledge. I got the vial as a souvenir of the famous sabotage on a trip to Norway to tour the plan. You shouldn't be experiencing this!".

Psyicometry of course pulls in associated things and that heavy water was intended to be used for nuclear weapons, the effects I received were what would have happened to all those exposed to nuclear weaponry being used by the Germans had they obtained the heavy water as planned.

So while I forgot to ask Spirit questions in the low earth orbit episode, I did get to psychically experience radiation poisoning again and, minus the sunburn feeling on the etheric body, the experiences were the same. So my presumption is the radiation burn on the etheric body was not actual but related to psycimetry skills?

After the classic Awakening realizations, and much cleaning and purging of non necessary emotional baggage, and purging of ingrained societal/religious upbringing beliefs, in fact all beliefs, the overall experience has settled down into one of multiple psychic abilities and heightened awareness, which I'm entirely unsure what to do with outside of the usual things like energy work and healing others.
No one can be shown the Way as its an individual Journey for all, which may or may not be slated to unfold in this lifetime. Everything is unfolding perfectly and in Divine timing, so there's nothing to be done so to speak.

When I asked Higher Powers what do I do with all this now, the only answer I've received is "Have fun playing in the Garden".
Which seems pretty wide open frankly. lol

Do you have suggestions as to what to do with higher states of awareness and psychic abilities?  

Messages written in reply to Re: The Labyrinth of Possibilities:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: The Labyrinth of Possibilities:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: